Thursday, November 11, 2010

Meet Harper and Gunner

My second and third grandkids came by Cesarean birth yesterday, November 9, 2010. Harper Laine came in at 19-in, 6-lb 13-oz. A minute or two later Gunner Reid came at 21-in, 7-lb 10-oz.

So, this morning, I hopped a plane for San Diego. But first I sent this photo to my number-one girl, Helena James (she’s two). I wanted to prepare her for her Pop Pop suddenly showing up.


Sarah and BJ were generous, as usual, allowing people to get their fill of “holding babies”. Here, Gunner and I are posing in front of the mirror out front of the maternity-room lavatory. Dang! I suppose I can claim its not that easy to frame a picture and not drop a baby.

Here, Grammies shares Gunner with a friend.

Anyway...can you tell who the big sister is?

That’s right...


I’ts ME!

Also watch for photos published here.

No comments: